My gift to #30in30paintingchallenge! Participants
Heads up #30in30paintingchallenge! Participants I have a gift to give. With January around the corner I have somtheing for #30in30paintingchallenge!Participants, I think you’ll truly love! I’ve put together a free mini Artrepreneur Outliner kit especially for participants of #30in30paintingchallenge! Leslie Saetas’s challenge.
The AHA radio show
produced and hosted by Leslie Saeta
has been a godsend to many artists, me included. When I set out to become an artist as an empty-nester this podcast became my go to for inspiration and information! Serendipitously, much of the information that I have researched and studied for the Artrepreneur Outliner came from listening to the weekly shows.
I’ve learned how important it is to be organized, to have a plan and to work that plan. I discovered having a theme made it much simpler to start each day knowing just what I was going to paint. I was excited to learn having a theme and reaching out to an audience that would connect with that theme opened up a new audience to my art.
Personalizing the theme “Oh the Things I’ve Seen” to be about a walking trip through Wales, I reached out to an audience in Wales. Contacting the innkeepers, the official trail organization and hiking groups about the challenge. The result? A spike in the traffic to my site.Readership doubled that of the previous months.
#30in30paintingchallenge! Participants-Increase your readership by targeting a new audience
The AO#30in30paintingchallenge!Mini Kit Contains
Supporting documents for the #30in30paintingchallenge!
#30 in30 Theme Planning Worksheet
Theme Starter Blocks
#30 in30 Calendar
#30 in 30 Daily Checklist for Posting Progress Template
#30in30 Promotion Checklist Template
Press Release Template
Supply List Template
Inspiration for the #30in30paintingchallenge! Mini Kit
The July 14, 2016 episode
of the AHA show really got me pumped to plan around a theme. Not only a theme for a that particular challenge but also for future ones. As I listened to Leslie and Dottie Leatherwood brainstorm ideas for themes the wheels in my mind began cranking with more ideas. Starting with a theme is also a great idea for artists building their next body of work, also known as a series. As a result I started composing lists and strategies in Evernote for theme planning.
Thats when the idea to share these templates and outlines with listeners of the AHA show came to me. I so appreciate the effort Leslie and her cohost put into the show and I am very thankful for their generous spirt of sharing. I Want to pay it forward.
The theme planning worksheet guides you through choosing a theme with starter blocks, 30 of them! Designed to be a jumping off point the each block could be used to fill a calendar page of 30 days or the artist could choose one theme for each week, or as I did in September, one block for one series. The starter blocks are open for interpretation, and I prompt you to align your theme with your main goals for the challenge.
Features of #30in30paintingchallenge! Mini Kit
And with theme prompts like, Goat POD (Painting of The Day) what gets your goat in your painting techniques, TOOL TIME focus on the tools of the trade, push them to the limits and VIP’s Paint the great influences in your life, the inspiration may take you beyond merely 30 paintings.
Once you’ve chosen your theme there is a worksheet for Daily Posting Progress Complete this worksheet , you’ll have all the information in one place. Therefore when you it down to post to the challenge site, share on Facebook , Instagram, Pinterest or twitter or sit down to write a blog post, it will be a simpler task.
#30in30paintingchallenge! Participants-post progress example
#30in30paintingchallenge! Participants-How to use these worksheets:
- Take inventory of your art materials with Supply List Template
- make a copy ,
- date it,
- personalize it
- Then order everything you’ll need to complete the challenge.
- Choose a theme from the Theme Starter Blocks
- Save theme Block to Theme Planning Worksheet
- the ease of drag and drop functionality in Evernote make this a breeze.
- Refine your theme and make a plan
- fill out the questions on the Theme Planning Worksheet
- Add specific plans or even reference photos to the #30in30 Calendar
- Refer to the calendar each day for you plan you POD(painting of the day).
- Once your painting is finished
- make a copy of the template #30 in 30 Daily Checklist for Posting Progress
- Fill in this template before you begin posting your progress.
- You’ll really thank me for this! Because all the information you need will be in one place!
- Get some extra exposure! Make a copy of the Press Release Template
- Craft your press release
- send it to local newspapers, associations related to your theme,artists blogs and websites, etc.
Since templates are by definition designed to used and reused, remember to make copies of templates, so you’ll have a fresh sheet the next time you need it.
To make a copy : Note>Copy to Notebook OR Note>Duplicate
Use this kit to make the process of #30in30paintingchallenge! A little easier
What are Artrepreneur Outliner Evernote Templates
Today I’m so excited to finally share with your an organization structure for Artists. It’s a project I’ve been working on for over a year and something that I’ve been bursting at the seams to share with you. Today I’m introducing Artrepreneur Outliner Kits, building blocks for your own personal Artists’ Knowledge Base. Artrepreneur Outliner Kits take the guesswork out of how to organize your art biz. Each kit is designed around a certain aspect of being an Artrepreneur a virtual Artists Knowledge Base. Like printable worksheets and outlines, Artrepreneur Outliner Kits only digital. That doesn’t mean you can’t print out anything you like if you plan better with pen and paper but it will always be easily located and searchable.An Artrepreneur Outliner Kit is essentially a digitized personal workbook, reference library and organizational tool. So instead of getting a bunch of PDF’s that are designed to be printed — you’ll receive Evernote templates designed especially for Enterprising and Emerging Artists. Instead of printing, everything will be kept digitally for your convenience.
Why I created Artrepreneur Outliner Evernote Templates
Does this sound like you?
Well, for Artrepreneurs of course!
* I have been researching for nearly three years about becoming a successful artist.
* I’ve taken courses, read articles and listened to numerous podcasts on blogging and Instagram, Pinterest, creating graphics for social media, analyzing my art, setting up an open studio event, staying creative, and most importantly, balancing being an artist and living in the real world.
* I have used Evernote to help me organize that information for both the business of selling my art and the methods used to creating art. It is a virtual Artists’ Knowledge Base
* I have found I keep some of the same types of information over and over again.
* So I created worksheets to complete tasks related to my Art career path in the form of templates I can reuse .
* I don’t have to reinvent the wheel each time I want to save pertinent information about any aspect of my art. You’ll love having outlines and worksheets to help you achieve your art career visions.
* Using Artrepreneur Outliner Templates in Evernote is an incredible time saving tool for artists to use performing tasks over and over.
Have you ever felt like this?
When I first began painting and being approached about whether my art was for sale, I began researching selling art, promoting my art to collectors and galleries and entering competitions and shows. I was overwhelmed by all the tasks recommended to be successful. I felt like someone must have a guidebook for those of us who didn’t attend art school. Those of us who by nature aren’t particularly organized. I found it difficult to set up a blog or a website, I didn’t grow up with computers.I felt like someone must have a guidebook for those of us who didn’t attend art school. Those of us who by nature aren’t particularly organized.
All the organizational legwork and research have been done for you. Organized into bite-size kits to get you started on the way to your art biz dreams. I’ve turned all my research, thus far into a system, a road map, if you will, to being an organized and thriving artist.I want to share it with anyone who’s ever felt this way:
- I have no formal art education!
- No marketing course!
- How will I keep up with it all?
- How do I even begin?
You’ll love having an-Artists Knowledge Base! I do!
Open a Free Evernote Account
Setting up your new Evernote account
You’ll have to provide an email address to open an Evernote account. I highly recommend downloading the desktop version as well as iOS or android apps. All your information will be available to you from any device!
I find the desktop app slightly easier to navigate than the online version or the phone and tablet apps, for that reason, I do the bulk of my work on Evernote for desktop.
The Benefits of Multiple Platforms
With a simple sync function, the list you made at home, is available on your phone, at the art supply, or on the plane to your gallery opening. Even the notes you scribbled on your iPad at a recent workshop are ready to review at your desk when you come home.
Open email from me for link to templates notebook
Whenever you purchase an Artrepreneur Outliner Evernote Template Kit
from me, you’ll receive an email with a download link. Simply click the link. Open with Evernote
Copy Artrepreneur Outliner Templates Notebook to your Evernote account
It is the best practice to copy and save these Artrepreneur Outliner templates to a dedicated template notebook. That way if you forget to duplicate before editing you’ll always have the original template available to you.
Start filling in the information to customize it for your own use
Many of the templates in Artrepreneur Outliner can be individualized to suit your needs and especially to suit your business profiles. For instance, a link to your Facebook page, or you blog dashboard. Fill these fields in one time inside your template notebook so the are already pre-entered. That is part of the beauty of a template.
Artrepreneur Outliner-Artists Knowledge Base
Get Yours Today!