My gift to #30in30paintingchallenge! Participants
Heads up #30in30paintingchallenge! Participants I have a gift to give. With January around the corner I have somtheing for #30in30paintingchallenge!Participants, I think you’ll truly love! I’ve put together a free mini Artrepreneur Outliner kit especially for participants of #30in30paintingchallenge! Leslie Saetas’s challenge.
Personalizing the theme “Oh the Things I’ve Seen” to be about a walking trip through Wales, I reached out to an audience in Wales. Contacting the innkeepers, the official trail organization and hiking groups about the challenge. The result? A spike in the traffic to my site.Readership doubled that of the previous months.
The AO#30in30paintingchallenge!Mini Kit Contains
Inspiration for the #30in30paintingchallenge! Mini Kit
Features of #30in30paintingchallenge! Mini Kit
#30in30paintingchallenge! Participants-How to use these worksheets:
- Take inventory of your art materials with Supply List Template
- make a copy ,
- date it,
- personalize it
- Then order everything you’ll need to complete the challenge.
- Choose a theme from the Theme Starter Blocks
- Save theme Block to Theme Planning Worksheet
- the ease of drag and drop functionality in Evernote make this a breeze.
- Refine your theme and make a plan
- fill out the questions on the Theme Planning Worksheet
- Add specific plans or even reference photos to the #30in30 Calendar
- Refer to the calendar each day for you plan you POD(painting of the day).
- Once your painting is finished
- make a copy of the template #30 in 30 Daily Checklist for Posting Progress
- Fill in this template before you begin posting your progress.
- You’ll really thank me for this! Because all the information you need will be in one place!
- Get some extra exposure! Make a copy of the Press Release Template
- Craft your press release
- send it to local newspapers, associations related to your theme,artists blogs and websites, etc.